NEMR Total HR is a vital business partner to many small businesses in the region. We understand the importance of maintaining the ability to support these businesses during this unprecedented time.
What is NEMR Total HR doing to maintain continued client support? NEMR;
- Is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation through a number of agencies on both a state and federal level.
- Enacted our business continuity plan during the week of March 2nd 2020 and began preparing to move staff to alternate working locations or home.
- Has operations now fully capable by phone, web and video – 100% remote.
- Is supporting our clients with 100% of our staff of professionals.
- Will continue to provide our clients with complete updates on the situation as it evolves.
Please contact your NEMR Total HR representative if you have additional questions.
PEO Specific Information
- CARES Act Loan – PEO Relationship April 14, 2020
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) FAQ’s – #10 PEO Specific April 14, 2020
- Do You Have Uncertainty Submitting Payroll, Specifically During This Pandemic? March 24, 2020
- NEMR Total HR COVID19 And My Business March 23, 2020
- Steering Employees Through the Coronavirus at the Workplace March 5, 2020
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW / COVID-19 UPDATE March 16, 2020
- COVID-19 WORKSITE CLOSING March 17, 2020
- Information Regarding COVID-19 – H.R. 6201 (Families First Coronavirus Response Act) March 19, 2020
- COVID-19: FAQs on Federal Labor and Employment Laws March 20, 2020
State Specific Information:
- Department of Health, NJ
- Department of Labor & Workforce Development
- Department of Health, PA
- Office of Unemployment, PA
- Department of Health, DE
- Department of Labor, DE
- Department of Health, NY
- Department of Labor, NY
U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
U.S. Department of Treasury
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) FAQ’s
COVID-19, What You Need to Know
SLOW THE SPREAD