NEMR Total HR is a vital business partner to many small businesses in the region. We understand the importance of maintaining the ability to support these businesses during this unprecedented time.
What is NEMR Total HR doing to maintain continued client support? NEMR;
- Is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation through a number of agencies on both a state and federal level.
- Enacted our business continuity plan during the week of March 2nd 2020 and began preparing to move staff to alternate working locations or home.
- Has operations now fully capable by phone, web and video – 100% remote.
- Is supporting our clients with 100% of our staff of professionals.
- Will continue to provide our clients with complete updates on the situation as it evolves.
Please contact your NEMR Total HR representative if you have additional questions.
PEO Specific Information
State Specific Information:
U.S. Department of Labor
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
U.S. Department of Treasury
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) FAQ’s
COVID-19, What You Need to Know
SLOW THE SPREAD